We drove to California on Friday 6/12 and went to the Anaheim Angels baseball game. We had such a great time, they won, which makes it even better. After the game they had a firework show. It is awesome to sit in your stadium seats and watch fireworks. Then on Saturday and Sunday, Bryon and I headed over to Disneyland to celebrate his birthday. It was nice to be able to have a mini vacation to celebrate with each other. (we have a crazy thing about taking self portraits so that is what you are seeing.) I am so fortunate to have found and married such a wonderful man. I love him so much, thank you for sharing your life with me. I hope you had a great birthday Bryon.
Car Shopping Fun
8 years ago

We just love you guy's! Bryon we hope you had a great birthday!! It looks like a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteYou guys know how to celebate a birthday! Looks like a ton of fun!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Bryon! I wanna go to Disneyland!!!
ReplyDelete~♥ Amy