Monday, July 20, 2009

Weekend in Vegas

I have never claimed to be sane! I got off work Friday night at 6:30 pm, we didn't have any plans for the weekend. So I said pack your bags were going to Las Vegas. We actually slept in Mesquite. Saturday we got up and drove into Vegas. We did some sight seeing, went to the M & M factory, Kyra and i went on the roller coaster at the New York New York hotel, and for dinner we went to a pizzeria and had some amazing pizza. We all had a really good time. Anika however was unable to join us due to work, so we all really missed having her there. I am hoping to be able to do this kind of crazy trip more often.

3 comments:

  1. What a fun Mom to just jump and go like that! That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I admire your spontaneity! You win the cool Mom award!

    ReplyDelete





Followers