Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus...










We were invited to go with my friend to her work to visit with Santa. It was so much fun, the kids got to sing songs with Santa and Ms. Santa, and Santa read them a story.





Then it came time for the kids to go talk to Santa. Except they had to talk to Ms Santa first to see if their names were on the naughty list or the nice list, in Santa's book of names. Marcus and Brooklyn were so nervous to see if there name was there, I played along and said "oh I hope so, I would hate for you to have to explain to Santa why you are on the naughty list." Marcus was so nervous about the whole ordeal he started biting his nails. Needless to say they were very relieved to find out that Santa thinks they have been good this year. They both smiled, and were so excited to come and tell me...

It was such a fun evening for the kids. Thanks again Jen for having us.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! Poor Marcus! I'm glad he made it on the list!

    ReplyDelete





Followers