Seems like just Bryon and I are doing anything these days, so I decided to post what the kids have been up to as well lately. Kyra received her snake Nagini for christmas, and so now every Tuesday at our house is feeding day. We usually have some one over to witness this, it is very intense and kinda sad (I am hopefully posting a video of it). Kyra, Tamisha, and Brooklyn have all started dance back up again. Marcus got 100% on his spelling test last week, he was so excited, way to go buddy. Anika is enjoying being single and realizing there is a lot of "fish in the sea". She has been getting a lot of attention from lots of boys. I don't know which is worse, one or many?
We started foster classes so we can get licensed again to have children in our home. We are all getting really excited about having more kids with us. However the classes send that sad reminder to us of how mistreated and neglected so many kids are. I am excited for this next journey with foster kids, they just need someone to love them.
Car Shopping Fun
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment