Have you ever just looked in the mirror and thought "wow, I am one lucky girl".
I know that I am. I am married to the most kind, loving and patient man I know. And what is
even better, he has chosen me to be his lifelong companion. We have been married for 17 years, and as the years go by our relationship gets closer. People have asked us how we have stayed happily married for all these years and I tell them, you either grow together or you grow apart. Bryon and I are really good at putting each other before our self. I am one lucky girl to have met the love of my life at the age of 17.
Not to mention he is a wonderful dad.
Bryon, I love you with all my heart. There isn't a day goes by that I am not grateful to have you in my life.
I love that you have such a fun personality, you always keep me laughing.
Happy Anniversary My Love
xoxoxoxo
Tammi

Love that picture! Ha ha! You guy's are great! Hope you enjoy your day together!
ReplyDeleteALWAYS BEAUTIFULLY STATED. LOVE YOU. XO
ReplyDeleteWow! You two are truly amazing!!
ReplyDelete