I can't believe it has been 10 years since that tragic morning.I still remember my sister calling me. She woke me up with a phone call that we were being attacked. I couldn't help but watch the TV all day and cry for all the lives lost. At that time we had an 8 year old, 5 year old and a 4 year old. Kyra was so little she doesn't really remember much about that day. We as a nation have moved on, we are strong. We have so many heroes to be thankful for. I realized that day just how precious life is. Since that day I have tried to live in the moment, for the moment. Tell people EVERYDAY how much I love and appreciate them. My life since this day has been changed, for the better. I try to be the best person I can because you never know what tomorrow might bring.
I am so grateful for our soldiers who fight for our freedoms, for our police officers and fire fighters who put their lives on the line everyday so we can be safe!


No comments:
Post a Comment