Wednesday, August 26, 2009

New School Year!















Well Summer came and went so fast, I cant believe it is already the start of another school year. Anika is starting 11th grade at Taylorsville High School, she has a really tough schedule this year with some college credits going on. Tamisha is starting the 8th grade at Eisenhower Junior High. She is a social little butterfly, and is really liking her classes this year. Kyra is starting her first year at Junior High, she is in 7th grade . She is loving school, and all her classes. Marcus and Brooklyn are in 2nd grade this year, they are in separate classes and they both have lots of friends.


Needless to say for me it is really hard letting my children grow up. I love having them home and close by me. I did shed a few tears, and I am sure a few more will flow. I am so grateful to have such wonderful, beautiful children. I hope the best for all of you this school year.





No comments:

Post a Comment





Followers