skip to main |
skip to sidebar
If she can do it.....
If Tammi can do it so can I... That must have been Bryon's frame of mind. I was hosting a baby shower for my niece, he leaves the house and comes home with this. Marcus went with him and watched in amazement as his daddy got his tattoo, he did say to Bryon, "Dad, if you cry, I am going to laugh at you". Needless to say, Marcus had the tattoo artist rolling in laughter. So from that point on Bryon had to be strong, so his 7 year old couldn't laugh. His tattoo looks absolutely amazing.. Not only does it show our constant support for our NCAA football team but it is the school he graduated from with his Bachelors Degree. It is nice for Bryon and I to be in a place in life that we are able to do something just for ourselves. I know many people aren't a fan of tattoo's, but for us, it is more of an expression, kind of a selfish act that this is who we are, and we didn't do it to try to impress anybody. I am loving my tattoo more and more everyday. I have a party on my foot that resembles something Bryon is the only person to give to me, My 5 adorable, loving kids. Thanks for loving me, and giving me such happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment