Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Weekend with the Girls!

This last weekend I had the opportunity to go to Long Beach California with my friend Jen. We stayed with a friend, and didn't have any major plans while we were there. I had lost touch with Jen for many years, and thanks to facebook we have reconnected. I am so glad to have her back in my life. Well people that knew us back in the day called us the terrible twosome.. So this is what the terrible twosome does when we get let loose in the big city...


YES!! I did it, I have been talking about it for a while. So you know, turn 35, go on an outing with girlfriends, and get a tattoo.. Crazy, but I did it, a star for each of my kids with their favorite colors. It hurt a little (and when I say little, I mean a lot) but I love it.

The rest of the weekend we spent seeing the sites of Long Beach, went the aquarium, West Coast Choppers shop, and had Amazingly good food. Jen and I stayed in the same room at night and laughed all night long, until our bellies hurt and we couldn't breathe. Our friend Khobe has an amazing little Studio where she designs and makes jewelry so I got my first shot at making a necklace. She does some amazing work.


This was my first trip EVER away from my husband and kids, that was difficult, but I am so glad I had the chance to go and just hang out with friends. I had such a great time..


2 comments:

  1. You little rebel...I think the tatoo looks cool, even if it was painful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the greatest trip ever. Love my tatt, i will always remember you when i see it. oh, and Trevor too. Thanks again, xo

    ReplyDelete





Followers