Happy 17th Birthday Anika!!
I am sitting here in disbelief that you are already 17. Where does the time go? You are such a beautiful and loving young lady. I am proud to be able to call you my daughter. I love you so much!
Anika, I am very proud of all your accomplishments thus far in life. You are very intelligent, you work hard to achieve your goals. Your siblings think the world of you, you are their best friend, and are always there for them. Anika you are absolutely beautiful both inside and out. The last 17 years have have flown by, I remember being in the hospital when you were born. (like it was yesterday)
I hope you have a fantastic birthday
xoxoxo
mom
Car Shopping Fun
8 years ago


This made me want to cry! Anika is a good girl and I'm glad I know her too!
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute. Love all the pics
ReplyDelete