When she was about 6 months old her "owies" started. Brooklyn has an extreme case of eczema. She has been to dermatologists, allergist, Primary Childrens, and the Childrens hospital in Dallas. Unfortunately all we hear from the doctors is that this is one of the worst cases they have seen. They wanted to take a picture of her to show to other doctors. We haven't found that miracle cream for her yet, we look diligently.
Brooklyn, I am so sorry you have this trial to overcome in life. I do know how miserable it has been for you to live with. You are so beautiful and teach me that I can make it through anything, because you can make it through this.
Mommy loves you!!
xoxoxoxo
Here are just a couple pictures to show how horrible it is..... poor thing!!
Unfortunately these pictures don't really do her justice. It is much worse than the pictures make it seem.

No comments:
Post a Comment