It's amazing to me how fast time really does fly by. A new school year has started and I don't think I am really ready for my kids to keep growing up.
Anika is continuing her education as SLCC (she took a little ARMY break to py for her schooling) but is now ready to take life by the horns and do what she needs to do to succeed in life. Tamisha is a Junior at Taylorsville High School. She is on the Senate, for the student body officers, she is very busy with homework and doing what she needs to to support the school. She recently got her drivers license and I do love having an extra driver for all of our run a round. Kyra is a Sophomore a Taylorsville High, she is part of the cheerleading squad, she loves it, for me it is so fun to just watch her cheer and dance and enjoy high school life. Marcus and Brooklyn are now in the 5th grade, I can't believe they are getting so old. This year in school is kind of nice for them (me), because they are more independent with homework and their reading. Marcus is still loving Baseball, his team took 2nd in the state this year for all-stars, he is quite the little ball player. Brooklyn is doing dance again this year. I was contemplating taking her out due to convenience on my part, and I wasn't sure if she really liked it. But when I talked to her about it she says "mom I love dance" so she wins... What is one more thing to do in our week. Not to mention she is a fabulous little dancer. Braxtyn is now 19months old, he is into everything, starting to talk a lot, and still the funnest baby to have around. He is a big for his age (height and weight) so we know when he gets older our grocery bill will double! He loves being with his dad, wherever Bryon is Braxtyn needs to be. So CUTE!!
Bryon is really happy with work, he is working at Pacificorp Energy as a financial analyst. It is a great job and one I am so grateful for. He has started doing triathlons this year, he has completed 2, and has only been training for about 2 months. So fun to watch him cross that finish line, I am so proud of him.
I have recently decided that being a stay at home mom is exhausting, I am not very good at it, but I think I am getting better. After working full time for so long it has been an adjustment for me to take on my new role, I love being able to stay at home and see my kids when they get home from school, and be able to play with Braxtyn in the day time, I just need to schedule my days better I think.
Life for me is pretty good, we are all fairly healthy and happy. I truly am blessed to have the cute family that I do. I try not to take anything for granted and try to see the good in all things. Having this attitude does make life a little easier for me.

No comments:
Post a Comment