Monday, September 21, 2009

Homecoming 2009!!











Taylorsville Homecoming 2009, Anika and her friends before homecoming. All the girls came here to get ready. They all looked like princessess when they were done. Anika and Nicole were going with their boyfriends, Spencer and Brian, so Molly and Kianna were just going to go together and have fun. I got it through my thick head that it would be more fun for them all to have a date. So Saturday(yes, the day of homecoming) my niece Chelsey and I were frantically looking for dates. We were able to get a couple of friends that were free for the evening, and they all went to the dance and had a fabulous time.

6 comments:

  1. They are all so gorgeous! I still am amazed you were able to pull off getting everyone a date two hours before the dance! Such a fun Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute girls! And what a nice mom to find dates for the others!

    Also, I SO love your 12 year old birthday tradition. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it was awesome that you found dates! So fun for Kianna. Thank you for always adding her to your family as another daughter, You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How is Anika old ebough to date when she is still ten years old? :) That's how I picture her anyway... And, she is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow. And thanks for your comment and add. I will add you to my blog so I can blog stalk you. (in a nice way)

    ReplyDelete





Followers